9 am - Registrations and Networking (Tea and Coffee)
9:30 am - Welcome remarks by Ravi Padaki, Founder & President IPMA
9:50 am - Introduction to P-Camp, Anand Xavier, Vice President IPMA
10 am - Keynote by Dr. G. Venkatesh, CTO of Sasken Communications Technologies on "Top Trends in Product Innovation in India"
11 am - Talk from Sponsor - Bala Girisaballa, Director, Yahoo! Entrepreneurship Network, Yahoo!
11:15 am - Panel on "How to build a Product Company in India"
Organized by Startup Saturday
- Sujai Karampuri - CEO Sloka
- ThiyagaRajan M - Founder Motvik, Trustee MoMo Bangalore
- Sunil Bannur - MD GROMOR
- Prateek Dayal - Founder Muziboo
- Moderated by Amit Singh, Co-founder Startup Saturday
12 pm - Parallel Sessions
- Track 1: Compelling User Stories by Sarit Arora, Sr. Manager, UED, Yahoo!
- Track 2: Corporate Entrepreneurship - enabled through Product Management by Shaju Nair, Director of Product Management at Wipro
1:15 pm - Lunch
2:30 pm - Parallel Sessions
- Track 1: 5 mistakes you should not commit when you are a Product Manager/Owner/CEO by Ganesh Prasad Puranik
- Track 2: How to define a minimum viable product by Viveck Kumar
- Track 3: How do you benchmark a Product Manager? Certifications, MBA, Experience - what counts? by Pinkesh Shah
3:30 pm Tea and Coffee break
3:45 pm - Parallel Sessions
- Track 1: Impact of Social channels on product innovation by Rajesh Kumar Thiagarajan
- Track 2: Test your web 2.0 product management skills by Viveck Kumar
- Track 3: Launching a new product in a large company - unique challenges and their solutions by Pinkesh Shah
5 pm: Closing remarks by Chandrashekhar Naik, Treasurer, IPMA